Thank you for your interest in my artwork.
If you would like to commission a painting, do read the information below regarding the process involved, cost and timelines.
1) Please get in touch with me at email@example.com and we can set up a time to discuss your commission requirements, either in person or over email. Points to discuss include:
Please note, I do not necessarily recommend matching the colors of the commissioned painting to the décor of the space where the painting will be located.
* Also note that I cannot make exact duplicates of any one of my paintings*
2) I will have a few questions just so I can get to know you better, and understand the style of my work you prefer. For example...
3) I will make notes of the discussions we have had and send it over email confirming the points. All you will need to do is respond with a “yes” (or maybe a “no” if you wish for further adjustments at this time).
4) Viewings - We can set up a time for you to view the painting 2 -3 times during its progress. I would appreciate all decision makers to be there during these viewings.
1) The cost of the painting will be calculated based on:
- The size of the canvas
- Consultation fees
- Professional framing and mounting charges (It is additional if you require your canvas framed)
The amount will be finalized based on our discussions before I begin work.
Note : the cost cannot be revisited once I begin work.
- Extra Large or odd sizes may need to be worked on canvas fabric. Mounting, framing and transportation of these large pieces will be an additional cost as per the professional charges.
- If the painting needs to be shipped to another city /state or country, I can help you figure out the additional crating and shipping charges.
2) Applicable Bellevue City Tax / or London VAT will be added at the end.
3) 1/3 of the total cost of the commission is taken as a non-refundable advance before I begin work.
After our discussions I will provide an average time for completion of my commissioned work(s) based on the size(s) of the canvas(es).
A signed ‘Certificate of Authenticity’ with a photograph of the new work, size, description will be issued by me soon after the delivery of the painting.